MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

EP 31 Shane & Keith

oswald2581

Fin, I just wanted to say, what a great job with this episode. I honestly have the upmost respect for both Shane and Keith. This episode had a ton of great matter and every time I think these podcasts can't get better they do.

For anyone who has not listened to this one yet, please get out there and listen. This episode truly expresses how hunters motivations and behavior can be misintrupted by ever changing modern media and anti hunting crowd. It sheds light on new topics of how the hunting debate is constantly changing. I am a younger hunter and grew up with the hunting tradition and passion from my dad and uncles. It scares me to death the thought of my children not having the ability and opportunity to grow up with what I did. It has changed from my grandpa raising my dad, my dad raising me, and me raising my kids.

I have always had great motivations and ethics in everything I do.. This episode really made me sit back and think that my actions and expressions must truly match my beliefs and ethics in the hunting world. We must be willing to adapt to the changing factors in the world we live in to ensure the future of hunting.

Thanks. Sorry for the fumble, where I let the SD card get full. Lost a few tidbits on that mistake.

Fin, I just wanted to say, what a great job with this episode. I honestly have the upmost respect for both Shane and Keith. This episode had a ton of great matter and every time I think these podcasts can't get better they do.

For anyone who has not listened to this one yet, please get out there and listen. This episode truly expresses how hunters motivations and behavior can be misintrupted by ever changing modern media and anti hunting crowd. It sheds light on new topics of how the hunting debate is constantly changing. I am a younger hunter and grew up with the hunting tradition and passion from my dad and uncles. It scares me to death the thought of my children not having the ability and opportunity to grow up with what I did. It has changed from my grandpa raising my dad, my dad raising me, and me raising my kids.

I have always had great motivations and ethics in everything I do.. This episode really made me sit back and think that my actions and expressions must truly match my beliefs and ethics in the hunting world. We must be willing to adapt to the changing factors in the world we live in to ensure the future of hunting.

I 2nd. I have honestly enjoyed all of your episodes, and yes I have heard them all. I get almost sick to my stomach thinking about how the hunting community is changing and evolving. I remember when I was young it was an amazing gathering at the local watering holes during deer season to register your harvest and chit-chat about the seasons adventures. Last year, I was scolded by an out-of-towner for having my harvest in my pickup, and how barbaric I was. I truly worry for my childrens futures and their abilities to harvest their own food.

Back