Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Fin on the Gritty Bowmen

RN Unfiltered and the Gritty Bowmen are the only hunting podcast I choose to listen to. Fantastic content! Loving the BHA podcast and I am only an hour into it!

Last edited:
RN Unfiltered and the Gritty Bowmen are the only hunting podcast I choose to listen to. Fantastic content! Loving the BHA podcast and I am only an hour into it!

If you're not listening to the Meateater podcast you're missing out. I like Randy's podcast but I seem to relate a little better with the Meateater crew for some reason. I get tickled at some of their stuff.

Good one!
You even got a wee bit unfiltered BF....chicken poop?
Good thing you didn't have a mike going during our talks Randy....or was that what the camera guy did when he left the diner? LOL
"Cold Dead Hands!",24/7.

This was a damn good podcast episode. The host really knew what questions to ask and kind of pushed you to elaborate on things, which resulted in some really clear pictures being painted.

Really enjoyed it.

Awesome started watching them a few months back and was thinking Fin should be on it. Now I want to see Moosie on it.

Watched it through to the end and really enjoyed it. Great information and presented in a very understandable context. In my meager attempt to educate some of my fellow Eastern hunters I'd like to share this to a NC focus hunting and fishing forum in hopes of opening some more eyes, enlisting support, and drawing attention to the fact that this isn't just a Western problem if that's permissible.

Oh, you were being filmed? I guess I shouldn't have waved at you then. Hahaha :)

Its just a good thing that all us Hunttalkers standing around chewing the fat were so absorbed in our conversations that we didn't act on your suggestion of a photo-bomb of Big Fin during his podcast. That was about the time Shoots-straight and I were knee deep in solving the worlds problems.:)

Watched it through to the end and really enjoyed it. Great information and presented in a very understandable context. In my meager attempt to educate some of my fellow Eastern hunters I'd like to share this to a NC focus hunting and fishing forum in hopes of opening some more eyes, enlisting support, and drawing attention to the fact that this isn't just a Western problem if that's permissible.

Since Brian and the boys get paid based on number of views, I suspect they would love to have you share it.

Great podcast. Along with Randy's and the Meateater podcast, Gritty Bowmen is one of my favorites.

Randy, you have me a little afraid to visit Missoula now. ;)

Meateater, Big Buck Registry, Wired to Hunt... I enjoy all of those as well! I downloaded the Cameron Hanes and Jim Shockey podcasts with Joe Rogan as well! Those are incredible!

Its just a good thing that all us Hunttalkers standing around chewing the fat were so absorbed in our conversations that we didn't act on your suggestion of a photo-bomb of Big Fin during his podcast. That was about the time Shoots-straight and I were knee deep in solving the worlds problems.:)

Hahahahaha. You are a trouble maker.

Randy I love the podcast and keep them going. I will also add that the Meateater podcast is great. The only 2 I listen to on a regular basis.

Great podcast! Randy you mentioned you will be in Albuquerque for a Rmef meeting. I was running when I was listening and didn't catch when and what the meeting was about.

Great podcast! Randy you mentioned you will be in Albuquerque for a Rmef meeting. I was running when I was listening and didn't catch when and what the meeting was about.

I had just got back from ABQ the weekend before that podcast. Sorry.

Back