Hunting pants - tall 36' inseam

sheff

Anyone have any ideas on where I can find some tall pants? 36" in-seam minimum. I have looked everywhere and can't find anything longer than 35". They don't have to be camo. Earth colors are fine. No cotton!

sheff

Duluth Trading Company makes 36" inseam in a lot of their pants. I'd give the "Dry on the Fly" pants a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

First Lite is about to release tall sizes. I wear and 36" in jeans and their regular length is almost long enough for me. I think the tall sizes will be perfect.

Do you need 36" when are wearing hiking boots? I ask because my pants bunch up when am wearing boots, unless get the pants shorter than usual. The extra, unneeded fabric just collects more rain or snow or mud or burrs as hike through the woods.

Do you need 36" when are wearing hiking boots? I ask because my pants bunch up when am wearing boots, unless get the pants shorter than usual. The extra, unneeded fabric just collects more rain or snow or mud or burrs as hike through the woods.

I wear 38" jeans so I'm looking for a little shorter (36") to prevent bunch up...

You may want to try some Marmot Scree pants in the long version. I'm 34" inseam and there long on me. They are very similar to sitka timberline pants without the kneepads.

Same Dilemma

Finding good quality outdoor clothing is never easy at 6'7" and a 38" inseam. Story of my life. But, I keep looking.

Finding good quality outdoor clothing is never easy at 6'7" and a 38" inseam. Story of my life. But, I keep looking.

I feel your pain. I wear a 40 inch inseam, I have emailed many of the outdoor clothing companies (Sitka, Firstlite just a couple examples) and asked about special orders, most never even return the email.

Brother,

I'm with you! People always seem envious of our height. I tell them, try buying clothes or a car. As much as I'd SORT OF like to own a smaller vehicle. I can't fit in the majority of them.

That said, I did speak with Sitka. They told me they have company they partner with that has all their clothing patterns and fabric. They will sew on the additional amount necessary to make it fit. So, I'm going with Sitka and will have that done.

I feel your pain. I wear a 40 inch inseam, I have emailed many of the outdoor clothing companies (Sitka, Firstlite just a couple examples) and asked about special orders, most never even return the email.

I have a 36" inseam. I have a pair of Core 4 Element Switchback pants in tall I bought in 2012 or 2013...they are the longest I own. I would say thee are more like 38" inseam pants. I have a pair of Sitka Mountain pants in Tall and they are nice and long. Not as long as Core 4 but are very good. I also have a pair of Sitka Ascent pants in tall and the are just long enough I didn't return them but still kind of high waters.

Brother,

I'm with you! People always seem envious of our height. I tell them, try buying clothes or a car. As much as I'd SORT OF like to own a smaller vehicle. I can't fit in the majority of them.

That said, I did speak with Sitka. They told me they have company they partner with that has all their clothing patterns and fabric. They will sew on the additional amount necessary to make it fit. So, I'm going with Sitka and will have that done.

That's good to know, I guess I need to contact them.

Hey Fellow Tall Hunters, I just came upon a company that offers quality hunting attire suited for us. Game Gear Hunting. Pants to a 38" inseam, waist to 48", and chest size to 56". The clothing appears to be well made and durable. And the prices are incredible by comparison to some of the other manufacturers. In fact, so excited am I about the inseam length alone, I'm going to purchase for this seasons Antelope, Deer, and Elk Archery hunts.

If anyone has any experience with this product, please post here for us to review. If not, I'll be posting a review on the site at the conclusion of the season.

Just located another manufacturer of hunting clothing, King's Camo, that looks great. The patterns are good, and for us tall guys, they come in sizes that will fit us. Check them out, I've ordered a set and will post my review on them at a later time.

I got my set of King's Camo clothing in. They are very comfortable, and you have no idea how great it is to have the length in the legs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back