Caribou Gear Tarp

Anyone from Emmett ID

Lot of guys from the Boise area which is just over the hill from Emmett.

My wife and I will be moving there this August. We very excited about the move and are looking forward to meeting ppl in the community. And find some hunting partners

Yes I'm very excited for all the hunting and fishing opportunity that is there so close. Plus the lifestyle my wife and I have been wanting

Some good folk from that town. Some may take a while to warm up to the idea of a new guy (family) in town, especially if from California. Even if you are from Redding, it doesn't matter. My late uncle moved to Emmett from Sacramento. He really loved that town. He was the only family I had when I first moved here from Sac and he was the one that told me to get my Idaho plates as soon as I could. Things have changes a lot in the 14 years I've lived here though.

Hard to beat the beauty that is NorCal, but the hunting opportunities will be better here. I still miss the duck hunting and fishing NorCal had to offer. Other than that I don't miss much more than my family.

Last edited:
I live in Middleton, just a short drive away from Emmett. Are you getting a couple acres and a house to live on? Or are you moving into town? Lots of opportunity and plenty of hunters in the small town. Most hunt within a 30 mile radius. Let me know when you get here and I can talk to you more about hunting here in SW Idaho.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back