Yeti GOBOX Collection

Episode 22

ShawneeNFhunter

So, Big Fin, you know with all of the media we fans of your platforms consume, we feel like we get to know you guys pretty well. As soon as the podcast hits the iphone, my son and I are playing it(Yours and Rinella's). Some have had several plays. We really enjoy them. We were listening to the latest episode, which by the way was really good, and there were some noises in the background. At the same time, we looked at each other and said "Janis". We both pictured you and Nicole sort of leaned in to this conversation and Janis off in a corner playing with your rifle. Not sure if that's how it went, but we got a good laugh out of our interpretation.

Keep up the good work. The conversations are motivating and thought provoking.

~Dan

No rifles in the corner of Randy's office, but I did accidentally crinkle my water bottle a few times. Janis is very intentional when he speaks, I could definitely take a few cues from that ;)

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Well done all around! Hearing from those that were recently outside this community (Nicole) is always a good thing. I often wonder how better to convey my hunts to those that have no idea what it is that I do, and hearing confirmation of my own assumptions helps that message.

At the end of the day, we just want to be understood and I think both Randy and the meateater crew do a great job of helping craft that message.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back