Podcasts New

maxx

I couldn't find the old thread so I will put this year.

I was still having some difficulty on the audio with the newer ones. I know I read someone else was having the same issue. I was using a Iphone through Bluetooth in my truck.

My volume was turned up, when you cut in the added sections it was very loud but the original recording was pretty quite.

The recent episode with Lorenzo was separate recordings. Talking with Lorenzo in Vegas it was quieter, and when Randy added in some color at the beginning and later it was a separate recording.

The recent episode with Lorenzo was separate recordings. Talking with Lorenzo in Vegas it was quieter, and when Randy added in some color at the beginning and later it was a separate recording.

Yup understand that it was loud on the cut ins but the original was tough to hear. Hell I was in a car and I got the gyst of most of it but there were times when I struggle to hear.

Just and FYI, I have had the issue on the past two podcasts.

Podcast have been great for me. I drive a lot for work, typically 30k miles a year.

This is an impact of transitioning away from using our old production studio to doing it (literally) in-house. We're working on improving so hopefully each one will be better than the last.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back