PEAX Equipment

Episode 8 - RMEF Founders

Wow! I REALLY enjoyed episode 8. Randy, you continue to provide a highly professional yet fun and high spirited listening experience that is focused on real issues of interest.

I think I laughed the hardest at the notion of putting a high school aged girl on an airliner with $38 thousand in bowling ball bag! :eek:

Listening to Charlie and Bob tell their stories of the beginnings of the RMEF was:

A) Hysterical
B) Fun
C) Enlightening and a great reinforcement of my decision to join RMEF for the first time last year.

They are truly men of heart and esteem who put their whole heart and souls into the organization. I haven't had much involvement but after hearing their motivating and inspiring story on your podcast I am going to find out if there is a chapter or banquet committee here on the Treasure Coast of Florida and get involved.

Great job and please keep the podcasts of real conservation issues coming. I am heavily interested in elk (Roosevelts specifically) but would love to hear anything about elk, big horns, mulies, upland birds, and ecological issues...even a little fly fishing wouldn't be to bad! One of the reasons I've loved your podcasts so much is that you seem to stay away from gear plugging guests pushing the $2,000 binoculars and the $400 tripods for those binoculars and you focus more on experiences, conservation issues, and skills...SO THANK YOU! KEEP IT UP!

Markus

Last edited:
That story about the bowling ball bag full of cash was my favorite too. I agree with Forrester, thanks for not pushing product on us with your chats. I get sick of it too. I felt like i should be running to the cooler to grab another round for those guys, just a fun setting. Keep up the good work. That one will be hard to beat!

Back