MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wtb 260 rem brass

Do a search for 260 Rem Lapua brass. Multiple vendors have the 100ct boxes in stock for $90-105.

I have somewhere around 300 rounds of once fired brass. This was HSM factory ammo. I believe that it is Remington brass. I can check the head stamp tonight and let you know. This is in the 20 round factory boxes if they are of any value. I would part with them for $60 per hundred plus actual shipping.
if you are interested. [email protected]

That's a miss... I have 100 unfired lapua cases for my .308 that I'm trying to decide what to put it. I am floored at how much time they take prepping the cases before shipping... I'm wondering if these might filled with 190Gr ABLR's sitting on top of a bunch of Varget...

I've been quite impressed with Lapua brass. Once I burn through my current lot of 30-06 brass, I'll spend the money and replace it with Lapua. For my needs in a couple of rifles the cost is worth it.

Looking for 260 remington brass.
Thanks
Redwoood

I was in your shoes a couple weeks ago. Ended up just buying 100 new Lapua brass for $100 to my door. I have never shot Lapua, but have heard good things. Some places were asking even more for Remington brass:eek:

Back