stealthcam

brian

I bought a stealthcam E-28 game camera a few months ago.. Great camera right out of the box. Since then, nothing but trouble. Very few pics, eating batteries... Called stealthcam, they told me i had the wrong SD card. Put the new SD card in & it worked behind my house. I take it to the woods, & it quits working again. Won`t take pictures. Anyone else have trouble with these cameras? (They have nice customer service, but this camera is going back to them)

Perhaps it's illegal to use a trailcam during hunting season. Hunting season has started so the SD card may be pre-programmed to fail at the appropriate calendar date. (tongue-in-cheek speculation)

I don't have a stealth cam but I use lithium batteries and although they cost more I get about three months and around 6000 pictures out of them. Otherwise, I was changing batteries out all the time.

I actually called stealthcan when I was at the store to make sure I got the correct SD card. They said with the wrong SD card, it will eat up the batteries. I got over 8,000 pics on first set of batteries. Very few after that. I have an older stealthcam. Not as good of quality pics, but it at least works. Still using the wrong cards in it.... I`ve been getting a lot of pics of 5 decent bucks on my hunting ground. My son already let one walk. "too small"

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back