Looking for someone for Wyoming elk hunt

e300winmag

So my father and his buddy who I normally take elk hunting decided they wanted to rifle hunt colorado this year and now I am the only one with a general elk tag for Wyoming. I have hunted Wyoming many times in the past and I planned to hunt on my own again this year but I figured I would see what this thread brings. I plan to archery hunt for 2+ weeks with a small break in the middle as I could not take the whole month off work. I will also take a 2-3 day break for the opening of my antelope tag.
It would be nice to find someone in similar physical condition and who is not just looking for someone to show them around. I have plenty of good public land spots that I would be willing to share with right hunting partner, I am not looking to mooch someone's honey hole.
Message me if anyone would be interested.

I live here in WY, and because of a job loss haven't gotten any tags yet. I could get a general tag and go with you. Pm me.

It sounds like a HT hunt reunion is shaping up, keep me posted as I would be interested next year.
Ethan - I'll shoot you a PM as I might be able to work something out this year as well depending on your planned schedule & mine.

Back