WTB: Hunting Clothes - Men's Small

Looking for two sets of decent quality hunting clothes for my 13 year old son when I take him on an extended back country hunt. He'll probably out grow them a year from now, but that's life! No cotton products, they need to be polyester, fleece, wool, etc that will dry easily in wet conditions.

He currently wears Men's small tops/jackets.
Pants are 30 waist with 29 inseam (waist can be a little bigger and he'll use a belt or they can be longer and we'll hem them up).

In need of
Rain Jacket (1)
Rain Pants (1)
Shirts (2)
Pants (2)

Let me know if you have something that might work - MDJ

With his sizes you can find some decent stuff at decent prices. I understand the fact that he will probably only get 1 year out of it. Just keep in mind there are people looking for the same thing you are every year and you probably can sell it next year and buy him his next set. I would not think twice about sending out a few emails to places like Cabelas, camo fire ect. and see if they could help you out. Getting kids in the outdoors is important and lots of people are willing to help. Good luck

With his sizes you can find some decent stuff at decent prices. I understand the fact that he will probably only get 1 year out of it. Just keep in mind there are people looking for the same thing you are every year and you probably can sell it next year and buy him his next set. I would not think twice about sending out a few emails to places like Cabelas, camo fire ect. and see if they could help you out. Getting kids in the outdoors is important and lots of people are willing to help. Good luck

St52v - Thank you for the advice! I hadn't considered that before, but it makes a lot of sense and will give it a try.

I ran across some women's hunting clothes on clearance at our local Scheels store and they fit him well. I bought him a pair of under armour type base layer garments; they had pink colored emblems/logos, but he was okay with it because they are covered up by his outer layer and no one else will know. :)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back