Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Finding A Hunting Partner

Old_Doe_Shooter

I'm kind of new here but as a semi-experienced senior I see a number of fellas looking to find someone to hunt with or at least make a "hunting connection". I know this is a "101" thing BUT......
You need to get away from your computer and into some of the find groups that are available for hunters. Some have monthly meetings, some annual ones so check out SCI, NRA, NWTF, RMEF, FWS (FNAWS) DU, PF, etc., and your local sportsman's clubs, trap & skeet clubs, archery shoots. For every one here seeking a hunting buddy there are 10 more guys seeking YOU.
Wanted.... senior hunter with guns seeking attractive, wealthy, active over 50 lady hunter with 4 x 4 p/u... send picture of p/u .... just kidding... my wife has NO sense of humor....... but then again.....

Good post and good info. Thank you taking the time to share that. I think I'll start there as my little boys are growing fast and I want them to grow up in a household that hunts and loves the outdoors. Something that I didn't have growing up...heck, something I still don't have. That will change though.

Thank you!!

That is great advise for a lot of guys.
But as a Business owner and operator that works 60 to 80 hours a week. I don't have much time to join a group like them.
However I would like to find a long term Elk hunting partner, for DIY Elk hunts, I have all the Camping gear. I live in SW MI, so someone in Southern Michigan or Northern Indiana would be nice.

Kevin

Last edited:
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back