Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

I need a Remington 700 LA ADL stock

Missoulaz28

I am in need of a Remington LA ADL synthetic stock, youth model would be great but not an absolute need.

took the wife out to sight in her deer rifle and had a mishap, the rifle got dropped and snapped in half at the wrist. Hunting season starts in three days and she needs a usable rifle.

Let me know what you have and what you want for it.

Thanks
Barry

It might, does it have any bottom metal or is it the blind magazine? would prefer to get one with the right barrel channel. I will let you know if I can't come up with something after a couple days.

I'll look when I get home tonight, I have quite a few old synthetic stocks laying around. I think I have an ADL one from my 30-06.

I have an SPS stock, but I think it's the equivalent of a BDL? It has the hinged floorplate.

I am in need of a Remington LA ADL synthetic stock, youth model would be great but not an absolute need.

took the wife out to sight in her deer rifle and had a mishap, the rifle got dropped and snapped in half at the wrist. Hunting season starts in three days and she needs a usable rifle.

Let me know what you have and what you want for it.

Thanks
Barry
Cabelas can overnight you what you need.

This is the blind magazine. I don't think a hinged one would work unless I get the other parts to go with it.

That would be awesome if you do. Let me know what you want for it if it is the long action ADL.

I have found a couple places I can get a new one online, just don't want to pay retail for a cheap stock on a cheap gun.

It might, does it have any bottom metal or is it the blind magazine? would prefer to get one with the right barrel channel. I will let you know if I can't come up with something after a couple days.

Sounds good. Mine has a hinged floor plate and if you need to borrow it or wish to buy I could get to Missoula Friday.

I'd see about getting a Bell & Carlson like they put on the old Remington Titaniums. They're not horribly expesive ($250ish) and would be a good upgrade IMO. If you just want a synthetic ADL/SPS stock, I'd start calling any local gunsmiths. One of them may have one sitting in a corner leftover after restocking a clients gun.

If you don't have to have synthetic, I have a wood ADL LA stock with a nice soft Pachmayr pad on it. It's used - has a few dings / dents, speed bumps removed, has the glossy finish. PM me if interested and I can check LOP and send a pic - make an offer.

Last edited:
Back