Yeti GOBOX Collection

Just mounted new scope for next hog hunt.

rhipsher

This is the Leupold VX-R 1.25-4 X 20mm HOG scope with illuminated pig plex redicle and fire dot. I was even able to get a shot of the reticle. This scope was so hard to find. Nobody had it or had even heard of it.
Bass pro shops.
Cabalas.
Carters country.
Academy.
Gander mountain.
Tactical firearms.
Even Leupold was out of stock on it. But Optics planet had it to me in just two days. I was amazed. I'll be sighting it in this weekend.
IMG_0191_zps374094f1.jpg

IMG_0199_zps2ca513ef.jpg

IMG_0203_zpsca4ad974.jpg

IMG_0189_zps59658c0d.jpg

IMG_0194_zps3b908507.jpg

:D

C'mon guys, a new member from a foreign country (Houston:eek:)...give him a break.;)

I'll echo schmalts's accolades.

Thanks for the detailed pic sequence rhipsher.

My bad. I didn't think about that. But I am in the market for a more powerful Leupold scope for the .300 WM. It's got a VX-2 3-9 X 50mm on it now. But I'm looking for something with more power for longer range. I will definitely buy it from him this time.

Since you are new, the coupon code is oyoaleup and that will get you 10% off any Leupold scope. The Leupold prices are already at minimum advertised price policy to begin with. I can also get great prices on many other brands including Zeiss.

Since you are new, the coupon code is oyoaleup and that will get you 10% off any Leupold scope. The Leupold prices are already at minimum advertised price policy to begin with. I can also get great prices on many other brands including Zeiss.
Thanks Shmalts. I will be contacting you as soon as I figure out which scope is right for me. 10% off of a $1500-$2000 scope is a nice little chunk of change to save. Thanks again.:hump:

Thanks Shmalts. I will be contacting you as soon as I figure out which scope is right for me. 10% off of a $1500-$2000 scope is a nice little chunk of change to save. Thanks again.:hump:

You spend that much and I may even be able to give you more than that. PM me when you are ready to do some shopping. If I do not get back to you in less than a day it is because I went hunting for a week:D (sept12-22)

You spend that much and I may even be able to give you more than that. PM me when you are ready to do some shopping. If I do not get back to you in less than a day it is because I went hunting for a week:D (sept12-22)
I hear you brother. Deer seasons coming.:D

Here is some more coupon codes.
10% off all Sightron scopes over $300 with oyoasight
10% off all Trijicon scopes over $300 with oyoatriji
10% off all Bushnell elite scopes over $300 with oyoabush

Back