Caribou Gear

New Show?

jlmatthew

Notice on the Sportsman's Channel schedule that this week is reruns too, when do we get some new ones? ;)

In a couple weeks. Here is how they did the roll order this year.

Episodes 1-6, then episodes 1-10, then episodes 7-10, then the six that I like the most, which will be.

WY antelope
NM elk
MT elk
AZ elk
MT bison
AK bear

Randy, can you use your considerable pull and have them re-run the shows at around 2 AM on sundays/monday? usually home by then if I work sunday. and even if I don't work sundays, still awake then.

Randy, can you use your considerable pull and have them re-run the shows at around 2 AM on sundays/monday? usually home by then if I work sunday. and even if I don't work sundays, still awake then.

Three words: Digital Video Recorder. The best $6/month you'll give to your cable/satellite provider.

Randy,

THe Bison one hasn't aired yet then right?? IS it this week by chance??

In a couple weeks. Here is how they did the roll order this year.

Episodes 1-6, then episodes 1-10, then episodes 7-10, then the six that I like the most, which will be.

WY antelope
NM elk
MT elk
AZ elk
MT bison
AK bear

Nope, hasn't aired yet. It will air on October 10th, then again on November 7th, and sometime again in mid-December.

I better DVR it.........I'm going to take a guess that I will be goat hunting on the 10th of OCT and will be moose hunting on NOV 7th...........Thats just a guess though:)

Just got my brother hooked into the new show (finally) and we are leaving for NM Archery Elk in 16 days!

If you DVR them click all shows not just the new. sometimes the despriptions arent right.

Looking forward to some new episodes.....Between Fresh Tracks and The Western Hunter, there couldn't be anything better on TV !

Looking forward to some good hunting shows to be back on also. Have not watched much Sportsman Channel, or Outdoors Channel as every time I turn them on there is fishing.......

Back