Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

New Show

tcook

Randy, sure was glad to see your new show come on with the same direction and values as the old one. It was our pleasure to talk with you and you friend from Leopold last year at the Pine Country Restaurant in Williams AZ during the late Elk hunt. I remember that he had killed a nice Bull early and you were still looking. We managed to find a nice 6x on the benches we pointed out West of town but I didn't see a good Bull till the last night and with it being the last night and having a failing back, I let him go for next year. Headed to NW Colorado the 11th of next month to chase Elk again and I reckon I'll keep doing that along with my old friend Reid until we can't any more. Heck we're just kids at 68 and 70 resp. Best of luck on your new show and thanks for keeping the "right way" to do it alive.

Thanks for signing up Tcook. Just watched the first draft of that AZ elk hunt. It is excellent. It reflects everything about why I hunt and why I do this TV show.

Was a joy to meet you guys. And, to enjoy the food at the Pine Country (Pine Cone as we called it). Best Cinnamon rolls in AZ.

I had some chances to shoot bulls the last few days after the camera guys left, but I don't need to kill one just because I have a tag, so they got to live another year.

I hope I am hunting elk when I am 68 or 70. Best of luck on your CO hunt. May the bulls and the terrain treat you kindly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back