gps help

montanakai

I am looking at upgrading my gps and have been researching the garmin Oregon and the Montana. I have the hunting gps map program and wanted to know which won would be best for a hunter. The Montana looks pretty big and maybe more than I need? Any suggestions from those that have either of these units would be great

Montana has more map memory if you do custom maps, if not the Oregon is fine. I have the Montana and like it.

Thanks for the tips. I am now exploring the hunting gps app for the I phone. I am not sure if this could be a solution but it is interesting to minimize gear. I looked at the Garmin 63s and it is a nice unit.

I have the Garmin Oregon and have found it is very user friendly. It does everything I need out of a gps and lots more.

I just ordered the Garmin Oregon 550T ...It seemed like the best choice for the money and has a camera that could be nice to have. Cabelas had the best price and free shipping.

thanks for the help

I just ordered the Oregon 550T and will install the hunting map gps. It seemed like the best choice for me and I found it online for $229.00 and free shipping. Thanks for the help

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back