PEAX Equipment

Need hunting partner for 4yrs in Montana

1whohunts

Looking for a hunting partner for Montana. I'm new to this area because of military. I am from Alabama and have no idea how to hunt here or where to hunt. I'm only here for four yrs so I'm trying to tag out with some nice trophies before I leave. I have a sportsmanship license with bear tag and turkey. Any help would be nice.

Looking for a hunting partner for Montana. I'm new to this area because of military. I am from Alabama and have no idea how to hunt here or where to hunt. I'm only here for four yrs so I'm trying to tag out with some nice trophies before I leave. I have a sportsmanship license with bear tag and turkey. Any help would be nice.

Where are you at in Montana?

Hey brother, start spreading the word as soon as you get to your unit and I bet you can find somebody. Also, you might want to check with the local VFW or Legion. Folks generally like to share the outdoors if you really are diligent about going. I found my camp with a group of vets on another forum (elkcamp.com). Best of luck.

Air Force? Daughter in AF and son-in-law works at hospital in GF. Know alot of Drs there hunt
Thankyou for serving. Good luck

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back