Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Colorado Elk Partner

alpinedrifter

I'm looking for a hunting partner mostly for Colorado elk, but also maybe for Alaska and a few other adventures. I use to live in and I hunt all over the west. Now I live in Arkansas and have horses, and I'm going to start hunting Colorado for elk every fall, rifle season over the counter tag. I'll be packing in and hunting wilderness areas like the Wehminuche. I need a partner I can get along with and depend on when everything goes wrong. Prefer non smoker, and non drinker, at least while traveling and hunting. I don't care what you do the rest of the time. I'm easy going but fairly intense about my hunting. My horses are well trained. Anyone interested in partnering up, would need to be willing to learn to handle horses, and also we'd need to spend some time around each other to make sure we can get along. I need someone who is happy to pull their weight and do their fair share. Also require someone safe with firearms. Nothing bothers me more than looking down the barrel of my partner's firearm while he carelessly swings it about. Anyone interested in discussing this possibility, email me at [email protected].

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back