Arkansas Football

Me either NHY. Really didn't hear his name much until the last 36 hrs.

Any of you Wisconsin guys have an opinion on your old coach?

Gundy sure made a hard push for the job in the last day.I have heard Pollini (sp)? was burning the phones up over the last couple days.I personally think Bobo is just trying to get out of town before the Mob strings him up.

Malzan at Auburn could turn out to be an awesome hire for them,should be interesting to see that play out.

No one in WI saw this coming. He is either loved or hated by Badger fans, no middle of the road. It is hard to argue with his record.

Me either NHY. Really didn't hear his name much until the last 36 hrs.

Any of you Wisconsin guys have an opinion on your old coach?

Gundy sure made a hard push for the job in the last day.I have heard Pollini (sp)? was burning the phones up over the last couple days.I personally think Bobo is just trying to get out of town before the Mob strings him up.Malzan at Auburn could turn out to be an awesome hire for them,should be interesting to see that play out.

Couldn't agree more. Honestly Dr. Tom propably would not mind if Bo left. These are hardly "Blackshirts" that the Huskers are fielding.

Glad Gundy is staying at OSU.

As far as Arkansas, seems like a good hire the main challenge will be recruiting the SE and Texas against SEC and Big 12 teams. Much different than the B1G when recruiting the rustbelt.

I could not believe the Briles would not even listen to all the SEC teams that wanted to talk. Just took another raise.

Sucks for Pitt, because Paul Chryst will leave if Wisconsin offers him the job.

That would make 3 coaches in 2 seasons...

dustin do you have any idea what Chryst's buy out is?That could make it difficult for Wisconsin to offer him the job.

I don't know the number, but "Significant" is what I heard. I know it's his dream job, born in Madison, QB'ed there, OC there. If Wisconsin wants him bad enough, they'll find a way to get him there.

Not if his buy out is big enough. Most of the time a buy out goes down over time, so as a new hire it is at its highest now.

Of course what is ''Significant'' at one institution is'' Chump change''at another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back