Vote for OYOA

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Time for voting of Sportsman Channel awards. Hope you will go to the link below and vote for On Your Own Adventures in the fan favorite voting.

You can vote every day. Feel free to share with your hunting friends.

http://www.facebook.com/sportsmanchannel/app_247360635319652

Thanks in advance for any votes you cast for us.

Sorry this is a Facebook voting contest. I know some of you don't do the FB thing. Sorry about that, but such is how the network does it.

If you are lucky, like Bmack, you might win the grand prize of an all expense paid trip to the awards show in Vegas.

Vote is in, will get atleast the wife to vote as well as she loves the show too.

If you are lucky, like Bmack, you might win the grand prize of an all expense paid trip to the awards show in Vegas.

I would encourage everyone to vote. The grand prize was worth it. Kind of surprised they are offering it up again considering the amount of damage myself, nmelktrout, nvlongbow and the RMEF Team Elk guys did to the open bar. I'm certain they lost money there.

2 round trip airfare for you and a guest
Hotel suite - last year was at the Palazzo...and it was nice!
Tickets to SHOT show - ridiculous
Tickets to the Sportsman's Choice Awards - open bar, good food, hunting shows on the big screen. And...Pigman.
$200 spending cash
Free 12 month subscription to a host of magazines

Really had a great time and made some new friends last year. I'm looking to get down there again if things work out.

Most of all...help OYOA win at least one award. The voting is skewed towards the eastern & midwest whitletail shows as you would imagine.

You've got a 1 in 336,000 chance! Good luck.

I would encourage everyone to vote. The grand prize was worth it. Kind of surprised they are offering it up again considering the amount of damage myself, nmelktrout, nvlongbow and the RMEF Team Elk guys did to the open bar. I'm certain they lost money there.

2 round trip airfare for you and a guest
Hotel suite - last year was at the Palazzo...and it was nice!
Tickets to SHOT show - ridiculous
Tickets to the Sportsman's Choice Awards - open bar, good food, hunting shows on the big screen. And...Pigman.
$200 spending cash
Free 12 month subscription to a host of magazines

Really had a great time and made some new friends last year. I'm looking to get down there again if things work out.

Most of all...help OYOA win at least one award. The voting is skewed towards the eastern & midwest whitletail shows as you would imagine.

You've got a 1 in 336,000 chance! Good luck.

Vote and win! Can't believe Bmack won this trip last year, it was a blast and better than Disneyland for the outdoorsman. Made some good friends, don't remember much of the awards ceremony, and generally had a blast for free. All because Brian voted for OYOA!

Done. The last Question rating video clips was a little weird, but....................

Voted for Randy where ever possible.
Also Dropped Alaska project on best new show. It was a toss up with meat eater for me, but the brooks range float trip is a dream trip for my twin brother and I.

Randy, Why can't we vote for OYOA for "Full Draw" ? You bow hunt all the time. You're definitely the best bow hunter on the channel!

It baffles me why they would use Facebook as the medium to vote for outdoor television awards. How many grown men, who hunt, are in to Facebook? Is it really expectedl to be on facebook??? I don't buy it....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back