Russell APXg2 gear - XXL tops, XL bottoms

npaden

Okay, doing a little cleaning of the closet and sorting out what I'm keeping and what I'm selling. All clothing is in great shape and some has never even been worn outside the house. Smoke free pet free house, all clothes washed in scent free detergent with no uv brightners. All of it is in Mossy Oak Treetand camo pattern. At first thought you think why in the world would I want to wear a Treestand camo pattern on a hunt out west, but it really does blend in really well pretty much everywhere I've used it.

First up is a a set of L5 Cyclone rain gear. Jacket is XXL, Pants are XL. I don't remember ever wearing these outside. I've packed them in my pack a few times, but never put them on that I can remember other than trying them on in the house. Excellent condition. Nothing wrong with them that I can tell. Very good rain gear, I just ended up buying a set of Core4 Torrent rain gear and decided that I'm going to keep that and sell the Russell gear.

Price is $75 TYD for the Jacket and $70 TYD for the pants. I'll go $140 TYD if you buy them together.

cyclone_top_XXL.jpg

cyclone_pant_XL.jpg

Next up is a set of L3 Zephyr gear. Jacket is XXL, Pants are XL. I did wear this probably the most of any of this gear. Worn probably 3 or 4 times. Still in excellent condition with no defects that I'm aware of. This is a really good set of hunting clothes, I guess I'm just spoiled and like my Core4 and KUIU and Sitka Gear better and this set didn't make the short list on my last hunt. Still probably the best bang for the buck of anything out there.

Price is $70 for the jacket and $60 for the pants. I'll go $125 TYD if you buy them together.

zephyr_top_XXL.jpg

zephyr_pant_XL.jpg

Next up is a couple of the L4 Reflector shirts. Both are XXL. These are warm weather shirts that are very lightweight material. I used mine for summer hiking. Cooler than wearing a T-Shirt.

I have one that is a Mock Zip and the other is a button up. The Mock Zip does have a stain on the back I think it was some tree sap. I took a close up picture of the stain.

Price is $30 TYD on the Button up and $25 TYD on the Mock Zip. $50 TYD if you buy them both.

Here's the Mock Zip.

reflector_zip_XXL.jpg

reflector_zip_back_XXL.jpg

Here's the stain. You can see the back has a vent/mesh type fabric to it. It worked really good carrying a backpack in warm weather.

reflector_zip_stain.jpg

Here's the Button up. It has the same mesh type back as the Mock Zip.

reflector_button.jpg

Next up is a couple of L1 crew base layer shirts. These are XXL. I just took a picture of one but they are identical and I do have two of these for sale.

Price is $25 each TYD or $45 TYD for both.

crew_top_XXL.jpg

Last is a pair of L2 Tundra bottoms. Size XL. These are REALLY nice and warm, fleece type lining, but I just am never going to wear them. I'm keeping my L2 Tundra top because I like the material and warmth to weight ratio so much, but I'm just not going to be sitting around in brutal enough temperatures to need these bottoms.

Price is $55 TYD.

tundra_bottom_XL.jpg

I think that's everything. The only blemish I'm aware of on any of this stuff is the stain on the Mock Zip Reflector shirt that I took the picture of. If someone wants to buy everything I'll take $400 TYD as I think I have everything priced pretty fair right now. Mainly it would be a combined shipping type savings. For most of the stuff the way I'm pricing it is knocking off $5 if you buy more than one item as I will be able to save a little bit on shipping.

I do have a L5 Whiteout Set in XXL Jacket and XL pants that I have never worn that I would sell if someone really needed them. I've just been keeping them in my closet for some winter day when I will be sitting in my hunting blind here in Texas and it just hasn't happened yet. I don't want to sell them cheap, but if someone really wants them I would sell them at less than retail for sure. I've been eyeing the Core4 cold gear and that would give me an excuse to try it out.

If anyone has any questions let me know.

Thanks, Nathan

Last edited:
Forgot to mention. I'll hold this open for the rest of the day in case anyone wants to buy the whole lot and then start splitting things up tomorrow.

Also, this is posted on multiple sites so I'll try to go by the order I receive PM's and email notifications on all of them.

Thanks, Nathan

Just to clarify, I'm not going to sell the individual pieces today. I'm leaving it open for the rest of the day just in case someone wants to buy everything for $400 TYD as one big package.

However, I doubt anyone wants to buy them all so I am taking PM's and Emails on a first come first served order on the rest of these. IF it doesn't sell as a package today they will sell individually tomorrow.

Right now I have the L5 Cyclone rain gear spoken for and the L3 pants and the L4 Reflector Mock Zip spoken for if this doesn't sell as a package.

Hope this makes sense. My apologies for not making this clearer in the original post.

Thanks, Nathan

Looks like they didn't sell as a lot.

L5 Cyclone Rain Gear and L3 Pants and L4 Reflector Mock Zip are SPF.

L3 Zephyr Jacket, L4 Reflector Button Up, L1 Crew Core Tops and L2 Tundra bottoms are still available.

L5 Cyclone Rain Gear is sold and shipped.

L3 Zephyr Jacket, L4 Reflector Button Up, L1 Crew Core Tops and L2 Tundra bottoms are still available.

I have this gear ready to go and can ship tomorrow if I receive payment via paypal.

I'm going to be hunting this weekend so if I'm slow replying to PM's or emails after about 3 or 4 tomorrow afternoon that's why.

Thanks, Nathan

L2 Tundra bottoms Sold and Shipped.

Still available - L3 Zephyr Jacket, L4 Reflector Button Up Top, 2 - L1 Core Crew Shirts. All XXL.

I'll be heading out soon and won't be able to ship anything else until Monday at the earliest.

Thanks, Nathan

Back home empty handed from my hunt.

Let's get the rest of this stuff sold. Price drop to $65 TYD on the L3 Zephyr Jacket. Sticking with $30 TYD on the L4 Reflector shirt and $25 TYD on the L1 Core Crew Base Layer shirts. $5 off additional items if you buy more than one.

Thanks, Nathan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back