Coues deer in Mexico?

Spitz

Anyone interested? I went down for a couple of quick trips last year but was unable to connect on a stud B&C buck. I've got some contacts that kill great deer. If a couple of guys were interested in getting to El Paso we could go down from here to some great ranches, and be guided, for a really reasonable price.

Business has been real slow down there for several years due to the violence. But you'd be with Spanish speakers and a weekly Mexico commuter for the quick drive.

Can a person dye their skin for the trip? Maybe just tan? Just to reduce the potential for conflict in the violence:D

I wish I was not a broke poor no vacation bastard.

Spitz. I'm brown, speak spanish, and am almost broke. Mensaje privado mandado.

Last edited:
I'm down with brown but the whiter you are ups your odds astronomically on this one. ;)

C'mon Dink, just schedule in a few more bachelorette parties this fall and you can cover everyone's trip!

I would love to go, but ...... soy un fugitivo de la justicia Mexicana. :eek:

I would hate to cause you any problems with my propensity for upsetting the Mexican officials. Would not be a good situation.

There's a pretty solid chance that sticky note was lost years ago in the pre-computer era. Accordingly, I think your record has been exponged down there! Trust me. ;)

There's actually guns to be borrowed so there isn't any interaction with the officials. You're free in early to mid January, right? Let's go!

If I'm in the Paso next year I'll be going down again . . . .

Seriously. :)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back