Partner for 2013 Alaska Caribou Hunt

mdhunter61

Looking for a partner for an Alaska Caribou hunt in 2013. I posted details and pics of previous hunts in the ALASKA sub-forum, just wanted to mention it here as well. If you're interested, check for more details in the ALASKA sub-forum and shoot me an email or a PM.

Thanks,

Michael

He doesn't need a partner anymore!!!i'm lucky enough that he wanted me to come along and I'm pumped for this trip.this will be a good test for my '15 moose hunt in Ak.I'm fortunate that he has the experience to make my first trip easy for me.Can't wait for august to get here.Ak is a place I've dreamed of hunting for 30 years
Thanks,Mike

WYO, maybe we'll get lucky and get him a bull like Nick (the Nikster) shot in 2010! That was a monster bull for sure.

I'll look around a little for a big bull.We'll see how the migration is before I get too picky and come home with tag soup.this is going to be an awesome time/trip for sure

I don't wanna get yer hopes up too high.... but, Leif doesn't just drop you off in the desert and hope for success. He flies the area all year long. He'll drop you in front of the animals as he did Michael and I. I might suggest you hold your bullets in your pocket like Barney Fife did. Getting there in the early after noon would be a GREAT plan. You can't shoot but you can look at a bunch to get your 'antler calibration' set while you set up camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back