Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Looking to buy a used bow

3Bulls

I am looking to buy a new bow. I know all the hardcore archery hunters usually change out bows when the next best thing comes around so I was hoping to pick up one of those. As long as it came out in the last few years I would be interested. I am currently shooting an old Hoyt Tournament Bow, probably around 10 years old, that performs the job well but its heavy and doesn't have all the bells and whistles available today.

Check out ebay, plenty of Hoyt Maxxis's there and Bowtech Invasions, never fired a Maxxis, but it is a top shelf Hoyt, which says it all and the Invasion is a super sweet bow to fire.

I have a 10 yr old Hoyt Cybertech that I would not part with. I have shot it side by side with some of the newer rigs with all the bells and whistles and dont see a reason to upgrade. I do have upgraded components, Tight Spot Quiver, Rip Cord Code Red rest, Blacks Gold Rush site, B-Stinger Stab to name a few. I can shoot right with the rest of the crowd and the deer are just as dead. Weight is not a big issue as the B-Stinger I have on there add a bunch anyway but man can I hold it steady.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back