Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hello From Afghanistan

Red Dirt Archer

Well I have been spending my free time reading on the forum and must say its as good as OYOA TV show. Looking forward to reading about everyones season. It helps pass the time when you dont have the chance to hunt. I have enclosed a few pictues of me and some of the boys. The first was taken after a friendly exchange of gun fire and the second a picture taken after a long six days spent filling sandbags and getting fighting positions ready (I'm wearing the black shirt). Yes I look cleaner then everyone because I used a case of bottle water to wash the dirt off right before the picture. Hope everyone has a great season and you boys up there in Montana dont kill all the big ones because I will be back next year even if I have to pay close to a grand to hunt elk and deer.

Attachments

• P8080047.jpg
    P8080047.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 463
  • P8120063.jpg
    P8120063.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 475
Welcome to the site. Good to hear from one of the people that help make our hunting season possible. Hope you and your guys have a safe tour. Thanks for doing what you do.

We'll leave the big boys in the dark holes for you. Thanks for your service and stay safe. Have family in FOBs Wolverine and Sharana.

Proud of all of you folks.

Good to hear from you and welcome to a great site!! Hope you and all of the men and women serving overseas stay safe and many thanks for your service to our great nation. I'm betting there will be a few BULLS left next year for you to go after. Thanks again, Brian

Thank you for your service, along with hopes that you stay safe, enjoy the forum and get to put up some pics from Montana and/or anywhere else you get a chance to hunt next season!

Thanks for your service. We all thank you and pray for your safe return.

Please send your mailing address to [email protected] and the lady who actually runs this operation will send you guys some DVDs to pass the time. Least we can do for all the sacrifices you and your families are making on our behalf.

Thanks for all of your service :) Keep yout head low.

A question ... what is a "a friendly exchange of gun fire", Can gun fire ever be friendly??

good luck to all
the dog

Proud to have your service to our country. STAY SAFE!
The elk will be here when you return! You guys (n gals) are an inspiration to those of us who may feel the "woe is me" trip... to think of your duties, should shut our pie holes!

Thanks - I'll think of your service as I push my way in this years rifle hunt for elk.

Cheers Randy for taking care of our men doing their service for our country. You need to start a donation pool for us to throw some your way to help us share in that pride to assist as the proud hunt talk community that we are!

+1 on the donation pool Sytes suggested. I think you will find, folks would be willing to help you and your boss with this.

Back