North Dakota State v. Colorado State

smalls

Wyoming556... care to offer a guess as to the score of this game?

CSU may not be as bad as once thought after coming off of a big win against their instate rival... but I am sure they are no Wolfpack :D Luckily, despite some poor judgement over the summer, our NFL-level talent cornerback Marcus Williams will still be suiting up this Saturday.;)

I had planned on being at the game (and spending a week in CO hunting) but my dad's cancer and impending bone marrow transplant will keep me close to home this weekend.

I'm gonna go with my heart and take NDSU 21-17. Although I fear the altitude will be difficult on our team as it was against the cowpokes a couple of years ago.

Would have been fun to have a beer with you at the game, or have you to our tailgate. All the best to you and prayers for your family smalls. Hope all goes well. (lost my fatherinlaw in Jan) Sorry you are missing your hunt.

Everything is going to be difficult for NDSU this Saturday, and it is going to be a route 41-10 AGGIES.
GO RAMS!

Lots of off-field distractions this week for the Bison... Sadly, I'm afraid their run may come to an end this weekend. Regardless, I'll be cheering for them!!!

thanks putm, the tailgate is the best part.

but ya ain't throwing 41 on the board. we've played better fbs teams, we've beaten better fbs teams.

game over. 22-7 ndsu wins. csu scores on the third play from scrimmage on a 61 yard pass play and gets dominated for the ensuing 45 minutes.

Nice win for the Bison. Nice to kick ass and get paid at the same time. What did they get paid for that game?

Seems like FBS teams normally pay FCS teams about $400,000 for a home game.

NDSU is propably still pissed about thier championship "banner" being sent to the wrong school. Cant believe they don't have a trophy of some kind. Do players get rings?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...ship-banner-to-wrong-north-dakota-school.html

Guess even the NCAA doesn't pay much attention to FCS football.

Not to take away from the win but the entire state of Colorado sucks at college football. A PAC team losing to a Big Sky team and a MW team losing to Missouri Valley is pathetic. So glad Colorado is out of the BIg 12.

BTW I saw that a whopping 15 players were drafted from the 122 teams in FCS for 2012. IF NDSU really has as much NFL talent as you say they should play FBS football. If teams like Idaho and Utah St can do it why can't NDSU?

Don't want to end up being king of the FCS midgets with Montana, aka PSUjr, who are afraid to play agianst similar programs with similar athletic budgets and fan support becasue they are able to coverup the many legal troubles and crimes thier players commit by staying in FCS.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...ana-plea-deal.ap/index.html?section=si_latest

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back