Leupold Gold Ring Bino?

LNGBOWFLYER

So in 2010 Leupold discontinued their Gold Ring HD binos line. They said they had.something even better to replace them. That was two years ago and nothing. I will be upgrading in 2013 to better binos and was hoping to get some Leupold HD glass.

So my question is this. Does anyone have any inside knowledge about when Leupold is going to have some high end binos to buy again? If ever?

So my question is this. Does anyone have any inside knowledge about when Leupold is going to have some high end binos to buy again? If ever?

I don't have dates, but they are coming out with a high-end replacement. I hope to get some to use in the show for this fall, if they are available by then.

I think Elkwhisperer will have even more details, given his inside information.

I hope so. I really like Leupold and like to support them especially since they make their products in the USA. But currently they don't offer binos that remotely interests me. I look forward to seeing their Jew high end binos. It's been a long wait so I hope its worth it. Thanks Bigfinn for the insight.
I hope they are out by the spring because I want to take them to Afghanistan with me.

Back