Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Nikon Compact 50mm ED Spotter

Monteman11

As the title says, I am looking for a Nikon 50mm ED compact spotter. Let me know if you have one for sale.

dont want to sell mine,,,very good choice of spotter,I went with the strait version,,,I believe eagle optics,or optics planet have about the best "new"prices,,,,doubt youll find a used one very easy.

I love mine. It's straight. If you can find the 13-40x eyepiece, get it. I don't go up to 40x much, but the eye relief and adjustability is way better than the stock 13-30x. I wanna get the 27x fixed wide angle eyepiece too.

Very tough time to be lookin for this scope. Here is the best deal I found

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/800862467-USE/Nikon_8321_Fieldscope_ED50_A_Spotting.html

And that's for a used one! Camofire had a different Nikon spotter a few days ago but it wasn't the ED (gotta be a better name than that) glass. I always thought I'd want the straight eyepiece but I'm starting to come over to the dark (angled) side. Good luck on your search, but things should be priced better in January.

Nearly an impossible find, but that BH photo looks acceptable. Thanks for all the help!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back