What??? No comment???

a lot better than what we have now. caches who never watched any other games than their own, computers, and reporters basically picked the bowl games before. wish they would have went to 8 teams.

I would have preferred the 8 team playoff also.I guess its one good thing JoePa pushed for in his career.Its been long overdue.I think the 4 team deal will still lead to some controversy.with the money these schools stand to make I don't know why they'd keep it at 4

No big deal really...there will be 4 teams from the SEC playing for the c'ship now.:D

I haven't heard much about Penn State this year, anyone know if there's much going on up there?

They need to at least double it to 8 teams and get rid of all these stupid bowl games with teams that are barely over .500 or even worse under .500(THE ohio state!).

Zach, I agree with that!!! What the hell is a 6-6 team doing in a bowl game....win your way there with at least 8....but that will never happen....too much money involved!
Anyone seen a report that defines how this "select" committee who decides who is going to be the final four is made up??? Maybe it will be an AP Poll......

Back