Thunder/Heat

noharleyyet

I'm likin' the series so far. Hope the small market boys pull it off. Durant is a modern day Drexler.....smoove.

I'll be glad when it is over. As a former Seattleite I'm sick and tired of the whining from Sonics fans, if OKC loses they may finally shut up. As a person that has an aversion to douchebags, I don't want to see Lebron win a title....ever.

Durant shows the entire NBA how to play with determination and grace.For that alone I want him and his supporting cast to squash the Heat.I don't like Wade or James,never have.I wish Bosch played for someone else, he gets my respect.

Durant shows the entire NBA how to play with determination and grace.For that alone I want him and his supporting cast to squash the Heat.I don't like Wade or James,never have.I wish Bosch played for someone else, he gets my respect.

Bosh doesn't get mine. He was part of the unveiling of "The New Miami Heat". And Bosh's entrance was similar to a WWE entrance. That was sickening. It is basketball not a rock concert. It was almost as if they were so arrogant that they were ready to take on any team just against the three of them. I hope they never win a ring.

I agree with you on Durant. What a baller!!

Don't recall the entrance of Bosch, and maybe he should be included with James on that regard.i kinda feel that Bosch takes the back seat and keeps his trap shut,but still brings game.The Heat wouldn't be much without his game,he deserves more credit for his basketball talent.All aside, i want Durant and crew to crush the Heat.No ring for James this year.

The network aired Wade's, "I'm passing the leadership baton to LJ" gagger last night. (How generous)

I'm still laughing about Wade's choke dis' towards Dirk last season. Karma exists..hope it carries over to this series.

Wade sure is a whiney bish.

OKC was stone cold much of the 2nd game but still made a game out of it. Sometimes I could swear these things are choreographed by Bob Fosse.

"Ok guys, let's go 3 and 3...the 7th game is up to ya'll."

'wink wink nod nod'

Durant could sell humility seminars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back