Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

NBA Finals Who Will It Be?

OriginalOscar

I would like to see OKC vs BOS in the finals with OKC winning but I think it will be a SAT vs MIA series with SAT winning.

Who do you like?

I think MIA and BOS will win these two series. With MIA having home court advantage against BOS, it will be a tough series. If Bosh comes back, Miami will take the east. If Miami has no Bosh I see Boston winning the series. I am guessing Bosh will come back. So I am taking Miami out of the east. OKC and SA in the west with SA having home court, I don't see it as being as big of a thing. I dont think it matter who wins out of the West they have the title. So all that being said. I got OKC out of the West and MIA out of the east with OKC winning it all. I will also say that Durant surprise will win the Finals MVP.

Side Note:
I am hoping for a OKC vs BOS with BOS winning it all and KG,Pierce,and Ray all retiring winning the title.

KG with the finals MVP.

Having spent the better part of my youth in Massachusetts naturally i'm one of those diehard Boston sports fans.I am impressed with the Celtics tenacity,but the inconsistent play has me concerned.Miami SHOULD win but again I'm not sure they are a lock for the same reason.The East isn't through yet,crazier things have happened.Its a toss up, edge to Miami if Bosch comes back in full strength.The West has the Spurs as the awakening sleeper.I hope OKC takes them out.Durant/Westbrook/Hardin are simply awesome to watch. Last chance for Boston to get a title for awhile,loyalties with them,but I'd be happy with OKC spoiling the fun for everybody.

Wow OKC in 6. Wish I had put money on it. Now if BOS wins I will have the series I wanted to see.

p.s I think Fisher provides a X factor. He got Utah to the Western Finals when he was with the Jazz.

I am really enjoying the playoffs this year. I hoping and praying that Boston wins and that will put OKC and BOS in the finals. That will be awesome. I will be rooting for Boston but ok if OKC wins. They got the best player in the NBA on their team.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back