Euro Bozeman

Jezz

Does anyone have any recommendations on a shop that does good euros around Bozeman? I have a javelina I want to get done, I have done many deer and antelope myself, however this is a very nice boar and want to make sure it comes out perfect, more concerned about the teeth turning out how they should. TIA

Jezz, well if you are willing to send it a few hours north I own a beetle skull cleaning business here just a little East of Great Falls. You can check out the quality of my work here on my website and then decide if it something you would like or not.
http://www.bestskullcleaning.com/index.html
Regardless of your decision I wish you luck with getting the skull cleaned and congratulations on getting a nice boar. Those javelina have super cool looking skulls!
Troy

Does anyone have any recommendations on a shop that does good euros around Bozeman? I have a javelina I want to get done, I have done many deer and antelope myself, however this is a very nice boar and want to make sure it comes out perfect, more concerned about the teeth turning out how they should. TIA

There is a guy in Belgrade who I've heard good things about. I have his info at home I can get to you later else look up Mato on here, he knows him. I'm pretty sure the guy's name is Rob Crum.

Jezz, well if you are willing to send it a few hours north I own a beetle skull cleaning business here just a little East of Great Falls. You can check out the quality of my work here on my website and then decide if it something you would like or not.
http://www.bestskullcleaning.com/index.html
Regardless of your decision I wish you luck with getting the skull cleaned and congratulations on getting a nice boar. Those javelina have super cool looking skulls!
Troy

That works for me. I would rather keep the money with a fellow hunt talker. Looks like you do nice work. I will send you an email and we can work out the shipping and specifics.

Jezz, do you do antlered animals? I don't see them in your rates, other than a goat. I prefer to have all my animals done with bettles.

Jezz, sounds good. I can't access my email while at my day job, but I will check it this afternoon and get back to you ASAP.
Thanks,
Troy

bjtc_brian, I think you got Jezz and I mixed up. No I do not do antlered game animals, hence the reason they are not listed.

I think Rob is in N Dakota working and not doing beetles right now. There is another guy in Belgrade out by Cobblestone subdivision. His place is a little crazy but he does great skull cleaning.

So, are you from Belt or Sidney? I thought Alex was the only beetle guy in Belt (Geyser now)? good looking skulls! Why don't you do antlered skulls?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back