Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

My Dall Ram mount

Lawnboy

I was so excited when my taxi called and said my sheep was done. He did a great job and I couldn't be happier. I really thought about doing a pedestal mount but chickened out in the end. I guess my next one could always end up on a pedestal. :D
So far I make a pass into the room I have him in multiple times a day just to see it. So excited.

100_0756.jpg

Looks great. I like walking into my office and seeing my one and only mount (pronghorn). Hopefully any day now my second mount (half mount bear) will be done and I can get double the pleasure.

That turned out great. When are you going to try to make it a pair?

If I remember it took you three times to get one. So you better tell your wife you have 3 more trips in the works:D

If I remember it took you three times to get one. So you better tell your wife you have 3 more trips in the works:D

She's practically kicking me out the door! The deal I've made is that for every trip I have she gets one of her own. So in reality I'm probably paying closer to the $10,000 everyone else has too rather than the Alaska brother discount of $510 :eek: Oh well it sure is a blast:D

She's practically kicking me out the door! The deal I've made is that for every trip I have she gets one of her own. So in reality I'm probably paying closer to the $10,000 everyone else has too rather than the Alaska brother discount of $510 :eek: Oh well it sure is a blast:D

Hmmmmh....I wonder what it costs to "rent" an Alaskan brother?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back