Special Offer for Hunt Talkers

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
As many of you know, Buckstop Truckware built me a bumper for the OYOA truck. Those who have seen it are impressed with its durability, strength, and style.

Buckstop is offerring a special for Hunt Talkers, through May 15th. Here are the details.

Members of Hunttalk and Fans of OYOA on FB will be given the coupon code OYOA12.

When you order, as for Kris Holcombe. He is the "Man in charge." Give him the coupon code, and you are set.

Purchase a bumper between now and May 15th, and the promo code gets you:

• 10% discount off the bumper
  • One pair of Hella 6” Driving or Fog Lamps
  • Flat rate shipping of only $95 (Lower 48, and I will work with Canadian and Alaskans customer on getting a great shipping rate as well)
Now that is a great deal on a great bumper. Thanks to Buckstop and Kris for their support.

Here is a link to their website - www.buckstop.biz

Phone number is 800-431-6978
Buckstop Banner 2.jpg

Hey guys, Kris with Buckstop here. We just restructured our pricing programs, and are now offering flat rate shipping of only $75 in the lower 48. Now that the flat rate shipping price deal is good for anyone I am going to give you guys on Hunttalk the 10% off deal and free hella lights to you indefinitely!

Just make sure you mention Hunttalk when you email or call. Thanks everybody for making this forum so unique. I really enjoy all the different threads and seeing what you guys have to say.

Montanawild it totally depends on the vehicle you have, and option you want. Average would be in the $1800 ballpark when its all said and done.

Back