MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2011 Muley Sheds

elkkill2006

Well I decided to have the big muley sheds I found during 2nd rifle season mounted on a half euro (fake) skull. They are turning out great. All that is left is finishing coloring them.

The day I found them

20112ndseason102.jpg

On the skull

2011shedsonskull082.jpg

2011shedsonskull083.jpg

I will post the finished pics when I bring him home. We will be starting on my brothers 2011 bull in 2 weeks altering the form and then mounting it.

Quinton

Nice. I wouldn't be surprised if they were off of two different deer.

Nope ! It was the same buck. I have seen him several years and found them about 60 yards apart. This last year he is almost a 3x4 with the crap claw point (G3) almost gone and all the rest of the points even heavier and longer.

Thanks for the great comments guys ! :cool:

Nice work! Will look good on your wall! BTW...Matt says you really need to get a real job! You have too much time on your hands! LOL!

Great stuff, but would ya kill the thing already and doa shoulder mount! HAHAHA

'all the rest of the points even heavier and longer'....what are you waiting for? Do you have him high fenced over there or what?

No offence intended. I'm just saying the mass is the only similar trait I see which means nothing. It looks huge.

Wow, that looks great. Have you scored him yet? He looks like he'd be close to 190"

Quinton, you are running out of wall space! Next time you find some of those little sheds, just give me a call I will help you out and put them on my wall!

Thanks much everyone ! It is a gross score.

Ross,

I have several sets in the 150" to 160" range, but its awfully hard for me to share my antlers ! :rolleyes:

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back