Nhl playoffs

My Avs didnt make it. So oh well, guess I will be rooting for San Jose, don't have much faith there though.

I think the Preds have a legitimate chance to go deep this year, as well as the Pens in the east. I like the Blues too, should be fun year to follow!

My Flames fizzled out. So which series is going to be a knock em down drag it out affair?
I'm liking the Washington / Boston or the Philly Pittsburgh for potential out of hand in the east. Then there is the LA / Vancouver series in the east. Just need somebody to hit Crosby or the Sadin sister thats left in Vancouver, that will start the dance.

West Round one---Blues, Canucks, Hawks, Preds
West round two---Hawks and Preds
West champs--Preds
East round one--Rangers, Devils, Bruins and Pens
East round two---Rangers and Bruins
East Champs---Rangers
Cup champ---Preds
Okay, that was with my heart......

Wow, Philly came back. that is crazy!
Anyways.....

West Round one---Preds, Hawks, Sharks, Canucks
West round two---Hawks, Sharks
West champs--Chicago Blackhawks
East round one--Penguins, Devils, Bruins, Rangers
East round two---Rangers and Penguins
East Champs--- Pittsburgh Penguins
Cup champ---Pittsburgh Penguins

MVP Sidney Crosby

lol well here is hoping.

BTW the Red Wings do suck!
Go Avalanche!

What was the Linesman thinking, WTF was he? I could see Biere offsides from 500 miles away and he couldn't see it from 15 feet??? Changed the outcome of Pens-Flyers game!

Meanwhile, back in Smashvile, we were horrible in second period but due to great coaching were terrible and stupid in third! If we can win playing that bad, all we have to do to win the Cup is to remember how to actually play the game!

Meanwhile, back in Smashvile, we were horrible in second period but due to great coaching were terrible and stupid in third! If we can win playing that bad, all we have to do to win the Cup is to remember how to actually play the game!

And I thought it was their wonderfully colored jerseys. Hard to watch the darn game when you have to wear sunglasses.
The best game was LA spanking that Henrietta Sedin and the rest of the ladies from Hongcouver.

I thought sure Shanahan would suspend Weber a game.....glad he didn't !!

Dang Refs in first Preds-Wings game must have had a lot of family watching the game...17 or 18 penalities against the two least penalized teams in the league......or maybe we don't like each other
And the Refs determined outcome of yet another game last night...I suppose they were tired and wanted to go home after getting to 2nd OT.....Sharks goal shud have been disallowed,,,obvious interference/pick to right of net to set up "game winning" shot..
Go Preds!

Last edited:
I thought the Bruins looked like crap. I like 'em but, how do you go on what is essentially a 6 min. PP and not score?

I'm a Philly fan thru thick and thin for all sports.I do think we'll beat the Pens.Haven't watched a game all season.I only like watching the playoffs.Just too many regular season games to mean much;unlike football.Hockey has got to be the toughest sport though

Poor football players have to go seven days between games it is so ruff......don't know that any got their tendons severed from follow up to hit like Helms Wed night tho....

Damn, hockey is a cruel and strange game! We played like sheit Wed and won and played quite good last night and lost....PREDS are gonna have to trade sticks for shovels so they can bury the puck on all those chances....

Guess I was wrong on a cuppla other picks---Canuncks and Pens suck....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back