New Item

ELKCHSR

I've got a new item that will be hitting the store shelves near you...
At the moment, I'm only going to tell you all its some thing that fills a niche and should be very popular...
I'll let on at the end of the year what it is just to see how many might have seen it by then or have one in their packs...
A couple of the oldest Hunt talkers know what it is...
I believe if I can find a way to put 1 million on the shelf this year they would all sell...
So, from now till the future...
:)

Somebody beat you to it.

Trojan-Condoms.gif

I am thinking I know what the product is. The Cheese is finally selling his rocks....

The first method is to place several football-sized rocks in the fire and cook them for an hour or two. Dig a hole in the work area of the shelter about one foot by one foot and six inches deep. After the rocks are hot, remove them with forked sticks and place in the hole. They will keep you warm all night. .

Or, and this is only funny to those who have been here a long time and remember the classic Survivial section, perhaps The Cheese is going to fund the reprint of this classic manual from the 1950 girl scouts camping library.....

51A4lgpiRlL.jpg

Or racks for drying meat over your kitchen table and woodstove?

Or pocket copies of the Girl Scout Manual for outdoor survival skillz?

Or a bag to carry grass that forms at least 2 functions; 1. as food or 2. as added insulation in either your clothes or sleeping bag?

Looks like I'm still just a step behind Jose. I fully support bringing back the Survival section!!!! :D

It could also be a collapsible titanium shovel/pulaski/saw combo tool....perfect for digging large holes on public land to use as shelters.

Maybe a new hook remover that allows you to take eagle claw hooks (baited with worms of course) out of the gills of threatened bull trout...of course after you roll them around in the dirt for a while.

The list is endless really...

It could also be a collapsible titanium shovel/pulaski/saw combo tool....perfect for digging large holes on public land to use as shelters.

Maybe a new hook remover that allows you to take eagle claw hooks (baited with worms of course) out of the gills of threatened bull trout...of course after you roll them around in the dirt for a while.

The list is endless really...

Maybe The Cheese is selling pre-fabbed holes for you to take hunting in your pack....

hole1215.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back