Caribou Gear Tarp

OYOA Next Season

jlmatthew

Whens the next season of OYOA start? Getting anxious!

Thanks God for DVR cause the airing times it comes on now are terrible

We will start with the new episode in the last week of June. At that time, we will go back to our prime time airing slots. All shows are one one of two cycles; Q1/Q2, or Q3/Q4. We are Q3/Q4.

They rotate the time slots for show when they are in the prime airing cycles.

The line up will look something like this so far:

MT Wolf (2 episodes)
AK Black Bear
MT Archery Elk
AZ Rifle Elk
NM Archery Pronghorn
MT Rifle Whitetail
ID Rife Mule Deer
WY Rifle Elk
And possible "The Worst of OYOA" (NM Elk/KS Deer/other misadventures)

Have seen two of these final edits so far, and they are really good.

Stoked for the new season. Miss this show when it is not on. Too many other junk hunting shows.

This is what it looks like right now. The network has been experimenting with ideas about rotations, when to premier, how to premier them in back to back sequences, etc.. They have looked at our episodes and recommend this roll order. It sounds good to me, so I am going with what the pros recommend.

Q3
1) Q3 Premier Week(June 25 - July 1): Alaska Black Bear NEW
2) New Mexico Antelope NEW
3) Colorado Elk NEW
4) Montana Archery Elk NEW
5) Alaska Black Bear Replay
6) New Mexico Antelope Replay
7) Montana Archery elk Replay
8) Montana Wolf 1 NEW
9) Montana Wolf 2 NEW
10) Colorado Elk Replay
11) Alaska Black Bear
12) Bownanza Stunt (Sep 11, 12, 13, 14): Montana Archery Elk REPLAY
13) Montana Wolf 1 REPLAY
14) Montana Wolf 2 REPLAY

Q4
1) Q4 Premier Week(Oct 1 - 7): Wyoming Elk New
2) Arizona Elk New
3) Worst of OYOA-NM elk New
4) Montana Wolf 1 Replay
5) Montana Wolf 2 Replay
6) Montana Archery Elk-Replay
7) Wyoming Elk-Replay
8) Arizona Elk -Replay
9) Racksgiving Stunt(Nov 28, 29, 30) :Montana Whitetail NEW
10) Colorado Elk-Replay
11) Wyoming Elk-Replay
12) Montana Whitetail REPLAY
13) Worst of OYOA-Replay

Airtimes this year will be:

-Tuesdays at 1:30pm ET/11:30am MT
-Wednesday at 2:00am ET/12:00am MT
-Thursdays at 9:00pm ET/7:00pm MT
-Fridays at 12:00am ET/Thursday at 10:00pm MT

Also, we sold two of our commerical units to an aggregator. That being company that buys huge amounts of airtime, then places clients in those spots, regardless of whether or not they are used in the show. The companies they placed in the slots with our show are Caldwell Lead Sled and Tink's scent removal products.

Expect the network to be hitting the promos a lot over the weekend. Our season official premiers on Thursday the 28th. The Tuesday and Wednesday slots of that week will be a repeat of the NM archery elk episode.

Glad to see you didn't have Camo Booty or Shake Weight pick up those advertising slots

So can we still see the Idaho and NM stuff even though your not airing it, put it on the site for us too see?
Matt

I would like to, but to get those edited, even for a web episode, will cost a good chunk of change. Like in the thousands. So, until the site becomes a big money maker, those will probably stay in the vault, waiting for some day to become and episode.

I would like to, but to get those edited, even for a web episode, will cost a good chunk of change. Like in the thousands. So, until the site becomes a big money maker, those will probably stay in the vault, waiting for some day to become and episode.

Got any tags you can auction off?

On a serious note (without have any knowledge of the financial, legal and or other constraints of putting an episode together), an auction or raffle for the chance to go on a filmed hunt (OTC) would be cool if feasible.

I'm assuming the Kansas Whitetail Fog Debacle will have its moments onscreen during a "worst-of-OYOA" segment!!

look forward to new season,,,I dont see your idaho deer hunt though?

Now that we're four seasons into this and no Idaho hunts aired I'd think it's fair to say the Gem State isn't worth your trouble people. Better off hunting one of those other western states.:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back