Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Baseball

Hate it when there is a "pinstripe" fan in Montana.:D Go Red Sox,....though they have a huge hole to climb out of after last years self destruction.

Sure would be nice to see the Mariners crawl out of the hole they have been wallowing in!

If not whoever is beating the Yankees gets my support! :D

Oakland A's are going all the way lol, its nice to dream. As long as the Yankees lose I am happy.

Waiting for Randy11 to post "his" baseball contest. ;) What division will be the most difficult to pick this year? I think the NL East and Central will be tough.

Waiting for Randy11 to post "his" baseball contest. ;) What division will be the most difficult to pick this year? I think the NL East and Central will be tough.

Pirates finally have a chance to win the central. Only because the winner will probably finish at or below .500.

My pre-season picks:

AL: east, Yankees. central, Tigers. west, Angels.
NL: east, Marlins. central, Reds. west, Giants.

I'm looking forward to it, but not as much as I'd like even though 'my' team is the defending champs. Loosing your best player and manager leaves a whole lot of ?????? going into the season. I'm thinking the Angels have a stacked deck and are IMO the best on paper, but that hasn't panned out too well for teams the last 4-5yrs.

The Rays are going to break thru this year! Watch out Yankees and Red Sox please

Tigers all the way! I'm not a big fan of the huge contract they gave Fielder, but they will be pretty unstoppable on offense as long as everyone stays healthy

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back