March Madness - 2012

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
'Tis that time of year again. Not sure what we will give for a prize, but will figure that out in the next two weeks.

Seems this fantasy tourney always adds a little fun to the slow days of March and April. I have set up the brackets for Hunt Talk. Go to the link below.

The Group name is - Hunt Talk

The password is - OYOA

http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/collegebasketball/tourney/index.asp

Since CBS deternines the seedings and the At Large selections, can they veto your Bracket?
It is not done by records obviously! Cbs does it, not some NCAA committee shaking and throwing bones on the floor.
If I am wrong , why did KU fall out and MSU get a #1----audience!
Why did Mizzou not replace NC?----audience!
And why for example, in At Large, was UConn always in with a 8-10 conference record and UT with an10-6 conference record including winning 9 of last 10 not in ??? BTW, UT beat UConn in January....it is BS television ratings and audience driven!
If you want a bracket based on performance in the regular season how bout outlawing teams with a losing in conference record? How bout using the "S-curve"? How bout letting small teams play as close to home as possible??? ....nevermind, CBS would not like that.....BTW, why is the AD of OSU not fired rather than being in charge of "selections" ???
Process sucks, but I will watch....

I'm in. Hope I don't finish last like last year.

Since CBS deternines the seedings and the At Large selections, can they veto your Bracket?
It is not done by records obviously! Cbs does it, not some NCAA committee shaking and throwing bones on the floor.
If I am wrong , why did KU fall out and MSU get a #1----audience!
Why did Mizzou not replace NC?----audience!
And why for example, in At Large, was UConn always in with a 8-10 conference record and UT with an10-6 conference record including winning 9 of last 10 not in ??? BTW, UT beat UConn in January....it is BS television ratings and audience driven!
If you want a bracket based on performance in the regular season how bout outlawing teams with a losing in conference record? How bout using the "S-curve"? How bout letting small teams play as close to home as possible??? ....nevermind, CBS would not like that.....BTW, why is the AD of OSU not fired rather than being in charge of "selections" ???
Process sucks, but I will watch....

How bad of a hangover will you have tomorrow?

I tried filling one out but accidentally joined the Marines instead.

I've got the power of the Mexican beach and lots of beer behind my picks. Rest of you guys are playing for second place. Norfolk State ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

I want to be in the top 3rd instead of last year's bottom 3rd ( or worse, I don't remember).

Kentucky all the way!

So you think teams with losing in-conference records somehow earned their way into the tourny, the S-curve should not be used in seedings and pairings and that small schools should be given no consideration to play as close to home as possible???? Okay....
It is also okay with me if you think potential viewing audience size has no bearing on how NCAA fills out brackets but have you actually looked at the brackets?

How in the hell do you find/sign in to the pool? At least I am not the only DA that can't figure it out..:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTLifer
Back