Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Riflescope

golfer

I just bought a .257 Weatherby yesterday and well I haven't really kept up on the riflescope world, what are your guys recommendations for a good scope but not breaking the bank?

you should take the gun back. I'll sell you a .257 weatherby mag with a leupy VXIII with varmint reticle already on it!!

Great shooting gun. Just don't need it after my new custom gets here.

Well looks like I'll have to look into Leupold, do they have a reticle like Burris's ballistic plex?

Avoid the Leupold VX-1, mine is back from factory and didnt last 15 round in 308, will not hold a zero,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AGAIN !!!!! I put a Nikon 4.5x14x40 on the same rifle and its sub minute at 100 yards now,,,, I almost dont even want to send it back to the factory, its failed twice and I will not trust it for a hunt out west,,,,,

You definitely won't go wrong with a Leupold VX3, I've also bought a couple of Vortex Vipers lately that I'm very happy with, whatever you get I'd recommend getting a custom elevation turret. I wasn't sure I saw a need for the custom turrets, until I tried one, now I've got four.

I have a Nikon 3x9x50 on my Model 70 .300 win mag stainless and absolutely love it! It's very clear and gathers lots of light. It does add a little more weight than a 40 mm objective but the extra light is worth it. It has served me well for the last three years of elk hunting here in Ut.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back