Daytona 500

junior88

Who ya got? Would love to see junior win any race but i think this is the year smoke will take it. Anybody but busch (kryle and kurt) and bowyer.

I want Junior to win, If I am going to continue supporting his career I need him to win. I think faster/shorter races are his chance, I do not think he works on his stamina-I know what you are thinking but hear me out. He competes well the first half of races but lacks stamina to bring it home. If he doesn't win this year I may quit watching NASCAR---------not really.

Junior is more of a short track racer from what I've noticed in my short NASCAR fan experience. My girlfriend LOVES Kyle, so I have to root against him...lol I don't really have a favorite driver...I just like to watch the races. But, you can't help but like Junior, though.

Kenseth all the way. I will not have anything to do with this Jr. bandwagon-he is a sub-par driver that will put blame on anyone besides himself; he probably has the potential but needs to get off of his high horse.

Danica took a hit so hard it was amazing. I was as impressed at how she knew to set herself for the shock of hitting that wall. Danica is good for the sport in the same way as girls in Bikinis are good for Volleyball! John

I like Kurt Busch but doubt he will win...it takes a team to win in Daytona (and a lot of luck). Stewart has run strong as well as Kenseth. I predict the winner will be the one that stays out of the big wreck. I can't stand the over-rated, over-exposed, whiner...JR. Talk about someone who complained about his car/ crew/ etc when he was with DE inc. so he switches to the best race team in NASCAR and still can't get a win. He's mediocre at best as a driver. If it weren't for his old man and a great management team, no one would give a sh** about him.

I would love to see Jeff Burton win.

John Cushman maybe you should watch a replay of the 2000 Pepsi 400 at Daytona, you would change your mind and say Junior is a super speedway guy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back