Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Have i got this right ???

TOM IN TENNESSEE

Boise is now in New England and West VA is now in middle America.....go figgur....I think Tennessee shud muv to PAC 10 or 11 or 12 or WTF ever it is so they can win again!

Last edited:
WVU travels well but I doubt to many will travel to OK or TX year after year.

It would make more sense if they started renaming these conferences by something other than logistics - say the red, white or blue conference because by the time all the shuffling is complete everyone will be so confused that you'll never figure it out.

WV Hunter, and the folks I know are really gonna be pissed if they don't play the annual cross the river game!!

Personally, it would appear that I will remain pizzed for several more years as Vols keep trying to figure out how the hell to beat FL and AL !!

Hey , we could name all the conferences after animals! All non-SEC Teams could be Sheep Conference and SEC could be Wolf Conference....

Last edited:
Should be interesting to watch the rest of conference realignment. I've gotta think the big 12 will be looking to get back to 12 if the opportunity presents itself. Might be a way to connect West Virgina with the rest of the conference by adding Louisville and possibly Cincinnati once the new commissioner is hired. Also some talk of BYU but with their own network and no play on sunday clause I can't see them as a full member, maybe a football only along with Boise st. Problem with that is that Boise cant afford to leave the big least. Texas AD seems to think Notre Dame is a possiblity, I just don't see that happening. Seems like a better fit for the big 10. There has also been some talk of Southern Miss in the big 12 but again I just don't see that happening.

AZ402- I don't think TN would be outclassed in the PAC they way the Arizona teams are year after year. Mike Stoops is one heck of a coach and if he couldn't get it done at AZ I doubt it will improve with the new staff. What will improve is the Oklahoma defense now that the Stoops brothers are back together in Norman.

WVU travels well but I doubt to many will travel to OK or TX year after year.

Propably true but watching WV play Texas, TCU, Oklahoma, Okie Lite, etc... on TV is much better than watching WV play Temple, Memphis, Rutgers, SDSU, SMU , Navy and all the other crap teams they are adding to the big east. What is Boise thinking?

Note to Boise St. Even if you move to the big east you will still not play a credible schedule so you will have the same problem you do now so why leave? Especially if you don't take advantage of the AQ BCS status the Big east holds the next two years. To move to a basketball conference across teh country for 1 year of AQ status is what makes Boise St the big loser of conference realignment IMO. Boise vs Temple, Boise vs Memphis, WTF.

Tennessee just needs to build of their womens basketball program. Honestly I just don't think they have the right coaching staff.

Going to be interesting to see who wins the Big East BCS bowl bid. Gotta think this year will be the easiest bcs bowl berth ever. Maybe Temple can win the conference they were thrown out of or the big east will just give the bowl to Boise in a last ditch effort to get them to join the conference in 2012.

Speaking of my Lady Vols, it's not looking too good for Pat and the gals this season. She appears to be going downhill much faster healthwise that what everyone figured and I'm guessing she will have to resign at the end of this season.

Yeah, I am afraid you are right, Mike....sucks...

We do appear to have picked a good men's BB coach this time---hell, he ought to be coach of the year! Took over demoralized program Pearl left in shambles, picked to finish 11th in Conference and coached a bunch of rag tag no-stars to #2 seed in SEC tourny! Now that is coaching....lost last night by shooting 28% and Ol Miss hitting 78% of foul shots when season average was 52%.....damn....out of Finals....

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back