49'ers vs Giants

Big Slick

Here we go again, last match up between these two teams was a good game. Hope my Niner's pull through! AFC matchup could be interesting as well. Have a great football day!!:D

same as last game think it will be close but the Giants pull it out this time, got a few key players back for this 100% healthy

I hope a sloppy field at Candlestick will slow Manning and their passing game along with their defensive front being slowed down a little. We'll see but if the field is sloppy the Giants running game will really be suspect since they have not been very effective this year.

It has been way too long since the 49ers have made the playoffs. I really liked Mike Singletary but Jim Harbaugh is doing an un-real job. It's nice to be back.

No matter the result of the game today, in the word's of Niner's Coach Harbaugh....Who's got it better than us?......NOBODY!!

We have a half assed, kick returner, slash, reciever for trade. Cheap. He makes really poor decissions, usually when the game is on the line. He can move really fast, but is just really dumb. Any takers?

I'd roll that shit bird in the parking lot if I played for the Niners...what a tool.

Typical show-boating bullchit all too common in pro ball.

I'd roll that shit bird in the parking lot if I played for the Niners...what a tool.

Tell us how you really feel.

Flippin niners had 4 chances to get the best kicker in football to the 39 yard line and couldn't do it, long before the shit bird dropped the punt. Damn them.

Where the hell was Craptree? 0 for the game on 3rd down? 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out. My god!!!!

We need a receiver, Crabtree is not the overpaid answer we thought he would be. A QB and a young set of legs in the backfield. Gore is still good just need some new blood in the mix. I do like Kendall Hunter. Maybe next year we can score TD's instead of having our kicker set the record for FG's.

Did the 49ers convert one 3rd down the entire game? Wow, felt terrible for their defense. They played their hearts out and the offense couldn't give them a breather. Think they missed Ginn back there returning punts....?

Not a 49ers fan but i feel your pain. when he was at az st, williams muffed a kick late in the game against univ of az. wildcats recovered and kicked winning field goal. deja vu all over again.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back