Caribou Gear

49er's vs Saint's

Big Slick

What a game that was. I haven't seen a game like by the 49er's since Dwight Clark made "The Catch". Just and awesome game.

I am eating a lot of crow. Didn't think the Saints O could be stopped, I guess they really weren't, but wow. What a game. I wanted to see Brees put up 600 on the Pack defense.

The guy with the biggest stomach ache in the country has to be Mike Singletary. Harbaugh comes in and takes that bunch to the nfc title game. Vernon Davis was in tears, he really exorcised the Singletary demon riding his arse. I remember Singletary destroying Davis on the sidelines, throwing him out of the game, under the bus and everywhere else. Who is eating dog poo now.

I took the mandalay bay sports book for $52.20. Who would have guessed that the niners would win and they would hit the over mark..... ME that's who.

Go broncos!!!

One heck of a great game! Its unreal how many great tight ends there are in the NFL right now.

The 49ers game really was great I just love watching great defense's they played excellent and aggressive all the way through! And Veron Davis holding on to that pass at the end amazing they just play good smart fundamental football I wish my team would learn to play smash mouth foozeball.

Made me feel like games from way back. Would be pretty cool to see a harbaugh superbowl. Hopefulyy my niners show up to the game this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back