Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Why I want Broncos to win and Tebow to succeed

noharleyyet

1. To see leftwingnut heads explode.

2. No one should be as good as Brady... and be married to a Gisele Bundchen

3. Reason #1

1. I hate Bill Belichick
2. I hate Tom Brady
3. I hate that ESPN analysts get erections every time they talk about either one of em.

Personally, I think he has the kind of character the NFL as a whole is lacking right now. Yes I do believe there are others, but he seems to be in the spot light. Which is good. Too many of the "me, me, me" crowd getting fat azz pay checks these days.

And I hope he and the rest of the Broncos stomp the chit out of the Pats! Just because!

Personally, I think he has the kind of character the NFL as a whole is lacking right now.

I think it`s more like most of the population as a whole is lacking it right now! That`s one reason there is so much fuss over him. No one is use to seeing a young man with so much going for him acting like a young man ought to act.

I'm hoping the Patriots tromp the Broncos.Tired of all this feel-good crap,Its the playoffs.if Tebow wins with a "hail mary" pass I'll puke.Go Belichek, Brady,time to put an end to all this nonsense.

Trinity of reasons. Father, Son, Holy Spirit are Tebow Fans.

Better go to mass tomorrow to ask forgiveness on that one.

Go Broncos

I want the Patriots to win so I can hear about something other than Tim Tebow. I used to hate the Pats more than the Broncos but not now.

Tebow's not going away if he loses, he has a very bright future in the NFL. If you don't want to hear about him shut your TV off.

The media is to blame for all this non sense. I'm sure there are many players that have pre game, post game, mid game rituals. The problem is that they show us every detail of Tebow. It is getting old but really isn't his fault.

Tebow's not going away if he loses, he has a very bright future in the NFL. If you don't want to hear about him shut your TV off.

He will contiunue to be a mediocre quarterback for a few years.

The media is to blame for all this non sense. I'm sure there are many players that have pre game, post game, mid game rituals. The problem is that they show us every detail of Tebow. It is getting old but really isn't his fault.

Agreed.

He will contiunue to be a mediocre quarterback for a few years.

Yep...I really hope he stinks tonight and the bronco's lose. I'd really like to hear about something else on sports radio and tv for a while.

If Denver hadn't won last week, Tebow probably wouldn't have been a starter next year. Now he's got the job and hopefully they pull it off tonight.

For the Broncos fans being down by 14 early isn't unusual. At our house we just say "we've got 'em where we want 'em"!

Back