Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

First Time out with Mystery Ranch Sweet Pea

blgoode

Today I took a little time and did my grandmother a small chore at her house. Of course I had to fit in a reason to give the Mystery Ranch Sweet Pea a test drive!! I needed to get my mobile hang on stand down before going out of town next week. What I had in mind when I snagged the Sweet Pea was a pack larger than my Tailgunner Lumbar Pack but smaller/lighter than my Mystery Ranch Crew Cab for quick hikes or utility needs like today. Going in quick with a coat if needed, water, harness and room to carry out a trail camera or 2 if needed (with the front Stick It Flap to help out if needed).

Here is the pack with just my harness, coat, water for the primary bulk items.

783ba6ae.jpg

Im wearing the coat now to sit and squeak for a coyote but no luck. Im thinking here in brushy NC a remote ground level call while your up in tree for a better view would be the way to go. So I changed the trail camera cards out while I was in woods. I have a Kifaru Chamber pouch attached to top pals on the sweet pea. Great for ear buds or SD cards :)

1a9a1f0c.jpg

Okay - back at tree stand location I remove my G26 and stash it in the water bladder pouch in the sweet pea. No wondering where my gun will be when I need it later.

08088783.jpg

With the coat off, Harness off and safety rope I have plenty of room to stuff items in the tri zip. I am digging that feature ALREADY!!!!

9b6eec78.jpg

A quick strap to the Lone Wolf and im ready to carry it all out. Pretty much a home run so far with this pack. The shoulder straps feel great and the pack back fits your body great so it doesnt slosh side to side. I can see this pack being my main hunting pack next year easily and Im glad its orange for that reason alone :)

64532a00.jpg

Thanks for reading my small review -

And until next year the Lone Wolf stand will be ready and waiting for another fun season.

d018c997.jpg

Back