MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Boise State

Big Slick

How about the whoopin the Bronco's handed out last night. I realize they played a tem that was 6-6 overall, but that just goes to show how they get snubbed year after year. Moore is going to be missed next year for sure. 50-3 as a starter and 6-0 against BCS teams. Quite impressive even though he is ranked the number 10 QB going into the draft.

He will be sorely missed. I think next year is going to be a little different for us, but will just have to wait and see.

They opened up a can. I like Boise and hope they do good in the Big East. Coming to e B..E may open up a few doors for them, but I really think their gonna draw most of their players close to the same as they do now. I do think they will be good and when they win it maybe the BCS and writers will see that. If they would have won against TCU , and WV would have not given three games away they may have been playing for the Nat ch. But if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumped either.

Right....
Big Least sucks!!! But they do have an auto BCS bowl bid (that shud be taken away and given to someone like Boise or TCU) and Boise shud have an excellent chance every year to win the conference.

I wish Boise would have gone to the Pac 12.

Me too, but it is what it is. Hope to get to a couple of their West Division games. Don't know about the couple a year they would have with Eastern Division though. That could eat up some serious vacation time and add that onto family time off, hardly leaves a week total for hunting.

Last edited:
As an ASU grad let me tell you how embarassing it was that Boise even had to play that game last night. They should be in the Orange Bowl. The devils have had no discipline at all under erickson and last night was no exception. Guys were on the sideline listening to ipods and using ipads during game. Boise deserved better. I agree that boise should be in pac 12. Bring BYU with them and as a 14 team conference they would kick ass. The bcs screwed them and didn't even give 'em a kiss.

I heard their 2cnd string QB could be better than Moore, besides he should have plenty of experience after Moore only played 2 complete games this year!

I wish Boise would have gone to the Pac 12.

I think academics as well as the rest of the athletic programs are the hangup plus no tv markets. The best fit in my opinion is as a football only member of the big 12. Boise along with byu as a football only member seems like a more realistic long term fit than the big east.
Big east is a mess of teams that are leftovers that were passed over by the 5 real top level football conferences. That's just the reality of college football these days.

For example i seriously doubt west Virginia will be winning big 12 titles like they have been in the big east.

I also seriously doubt the big east will keep their aq status beyond the current contract. The BCS bowls are tired of getting stuck with u conn and 3 loss west Virginia teams as conference champs.

Last edited:
Agree totally with everything Wyoming556 said.....and so does my Grand-son-in-law whose from ID and had his BSU shirt on in bars when they played Georgia and he is stationed at Benning!

How bad does Big East suck??? Three way tie for first place---WVU sat at home with thumbs up butts hoping Cincin would win while Louisville did same hoping UConn would win...If UConn won, Louisville was outright champ....but Cincin won so WVU got to be champs becuase they were highest rated....oh yeah, worst in SEC, Tennessee plastered Cincin and second worst, Kentucky beat Louisville.....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back