Yeti GOBOX Collection

Anybody a UFC fan?

mtelkhntr78

Any huntalkers that are UFC fans?
just curious becasue the sport is picking up a lot of new fans. If so did any one watch UFC 140 last saturday?

Huge fan too, been following UFC since first season of TUF. I thought the UFC 140 fights were great. Mir's submission victory over Nogueira was sick.

Good to know there are some die-hards out there!

I got hooked when I watched TUF when Forrest and Rampage were coaches. After that UFC really sold itself.

Last spring my girlfriend suprised me with tickets to UFC 128 in Jersey. We flew up Saturday morning and watched the fight Saturday night. She came with me and we had some great seats to watch "Bones" win the title. It was an unbelievable weekend!

Needles to say she isnt my girlfriend anymore, now she is my wife!

Anyhow what fights are you guys looking forward to seeing??

I really hope Chael Sonnen wins against Mark Munoz becasue I want to see
Silva V Sonnen 2!

didn't Sonnen get caught dopin with roids? not a "huge" UFC but follow it some...kind of discredits him to me if that's the case

Im a UFC addict!! I usually buy every bout, theyre like the super bowl to me! Not much of any other sports fan. I cant wait for silva to beat sonnen....again. Sonnen does not stop running his mouth

Im a UFC addict!! I usually buy every bout, theyre like the super bowl to me! Not much of any other sports fan. I cant wait for silva to beat sonnen....again. Sonnen does not stop running his mouth

I cant wait to see that either! I dont think Silva is going to let Sonnen bully him around this time.

Was in college and we pay per view'd UFC 1 pre 'ring chicks'. One night winner take all. Bones would win that, and he is badass. That said, not a big fan, I will echo what Cushman said : I dig ring chicks too!

I'd like to see anyone beat silva...

Me too. AWESOME fighter but a Punk to the core.

We usually watch the fights on Boyz night out the Tuesday after the fights. Unfotrunately the Lesner fight was all over so the outcome is known but I'm still looking forward in watching them tonight.

I was glad to see brock retire. He was never a very good MMA fighter and finally got worked over by people who were his size (velasquez & overeem) Having said that overeem will get destroyed by dos santos. What did you guys think of the huge upset by johnny hendricks over jon fitch? 12 second KO!

I was glad to see Lesnar go down.. again. I think when Brock came into the UFC the other guys he fought were just so much smaller he could bully them all around. As a few of the bigger guys started to make there way up the ranks his size wasnt much of a factor. He got whipped his last 3 fights. Even the Carwin fight..which he won, he still got beat up pretty bad.
I dont like Brock at all but he did some good for the UFC. People bought PPV when he fought and thats good for UFC. I will also give him credit where credit was due, he put on good fights. Everyone of his fights I watched I was on the edge of my seat. Still I am glad he is gone. i am betting he will be back in WWE before the end of the year.

Jon Boy- that Fitch fight was crazy! I dont think either guy even broke a sweat!

Silva v Sonnen II is going to be a barn burner. On thing about Chael is he is going to make it a good fight. Probably get knocked out in the process but it will be one for the ages.

Personally, I thought Silva was toying with Sonnen in the 1st fight.No one wanted to buy his pay per views when he was destroying everybody so quick.He NEVER allowed Sonnen to do any damage to him while he was on his back.I think he knew all along he could submit him at will.The only fight I'd like to see with Silva would be with johnny "Bones"Jones.Can't stand the way Silva acts myself
Lesnar needs to go back to the world of the fake punch cause he sure can't take a real one well.It would make me laugh everytime he fell into the fetal position after being hit in the face
I missed those fights but was surprised that Cowboy got dominated.I bet that was probably the best fight of the night.He's always in some good fights

Personally, I thought Silva was toying with Sonnen in the 1st fight.No one wanted to buy his pay per views when he was destroying everybody so quick.He NEVER allowed Sonnen to do any damage to him while he was on his back.I think he knew all along he could submit him at will.The only fight I'd like to see with Silva would be with johnny "Bones"Jones.Can't stand the way Silva acts myself
Lesnar needs to go back to the world of the fake punch cause he sure can't take a real one well.It would make me laugh everytime he fell into the fetal position after being hit in the face
I missed those fights but was surprised that Cowboy got dominated.I bet that was probably the best fight of the night.He's always in some good fights

Cowboy came out with zero head movement and got hit in the face alot (like a UFC 3 round record 200+ times). HE had a cut on the inside of his mouth from getting headbutted by his horse before the fight which opened up and I really think it took it's toll on him. Either Diaz has pillow fists or he is tougher than a grizzly bear. He did knock Diaz down by low kicking his feet out from under him like 6-8 times which I don't think he got credit for because he never followed him to the ground, he always let Diaz get to his feet to keep the fight standing.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back